Daman is one of the popular tourist destinations in India. It has been attracting tourists from all over the world for its cool climate, natural landscapes and amazing beaches. Let’s discuss some Prodigious Places to Visit in Daman.
This article provides information about how to reach Daman from various cities across India and places to visit it. You can also find information about nearby destinations such as Goa and Mumbai, which are some of the most visited places across India.
Tourists will be able to experience the amazing temples of Daman and Goa along with some other attractive aspects of this city. Tourists can also explore the beaches of Daman and can spend some quality time on them. It is the main reason why tourists spend their time in this city for holidays.
The whole coastline of Daman is full of beautiful beaches. People from all over the world have been visiting these beaches for their beautiful landscapes and thrilling experiences. Some of the tourist attractions that one can explore in Daman are as follows:
1. Jampore Beach
This beach is located at a distance of 4 km from the city. This place is a picnic spot in Daman and this beach is visit frequently by many local tourists. The beach is surrounded by a natural landscape which attracts many tourists to explore the beach.
2. Devka Beach
This beach is located at a distance of 6 km from the city. The beach is surrounded by a natural landscape with a beautiful view of the Indian Ocean. The beach is considered to be a popular tourist spot.
3. Dhabol Beach
This beach is located at a distance of 4 km from the city. It is known for its breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean along with the natural landscape around it. The beach is surrounded by palm trees and coconut trees which enhance its beauty and attract many tourists to visit this place.
4. Church Of Our Lady Of Sea
This church is located at a distance of 6 km from the city. It is an old church that was established in the 16th century by Jesuits, just before the Portuguese occupation in Daman.
5. Daman Fort
Daman Fort is located in Daman. It was constructed in the 16th century by Raja Jat Singh and it is an important historical monument in India. The fort has a huge outer wall that extends up to sea level.
6. Mirasol Lake Garden
This place is located at a distance of 4 km from the city. The place has beautiful gardens, shady lanes, and a canal which attracts many tourists to explore these gardens. It also houses some historical buildings which attract local people to visit this place.
7. Somnath Mahadev Temple
This temple is located at a distance of 4 km from the city. The place has become popular because of its beautiful structure and attractive surroundings. The temple also has a huge statue of Lord Shiva which attracts many tourists to visit this temple.
8. Sukhdi Road
This road is located at a distance of 15 km from the city. It is one of the major roads in Daman which attracts many tourists to explore its beauty and amazing views. It also has ancient buildings and some historical monuments which attract people to visit these places.
9. Daman Ganga Tourist Complex
This is one of the most popular tourist spots in Daman. It attracts many tourists to visit this place because of its beautiful view of the beaches and natural landscapes.
10. Bhagavan Mahavir Temple
This temple is located at a distance of 4 km from the city. The place has become popular because of its beautiful landscape and amazing views along with its historical monuments.
- Kingfisher Beer Alcohol Percentage- Pricing In IndiaSeveral factors contribute to the Kingfisher beer alcohol percentage or any given beer. These include both the type of yeast…
- 13 Warm Places to Visit in December in the USAIn the winter, an average person is most likely to spend their time indoors. This makes it easy for them…
- Types Of Healthy Snacks You Can Eat During TravellingTravelling can be stressful. You’re stuck in a car, train, or plane for hours with little opportunity to explore your…
- Baga Beach- All You Need to Know Before VisitBaga Beach is a beach situated in the Baga Peninsular of Goa. It is famous for its calm, pristine waters…
- 5 Mountains in Thailand You Definitely Need to VisitThailand is that beautiful country that every traveller wants to visit at least once. The endless sea and all the…