Amla powder is a healthy fruit extract with a multitude of health benefits. Its most effective use, however, is for improving one’s eyesight. Many eye-care experts believe it to be the best option for enhancing nearsightedness and presbyopia in adults who want to see better without wearing their glasses. A quick search online reveals that many other people are hoping to benefit from amla powder’s natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well. Amla powder can also improve your skin tone and aid in the healing of your wounds!
Amla powder reportedly contains quite a few impressive ingredients. Some of these include Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A and piperine, which is a natural compound derived from black pepper. These nutrients contain a wealth of valuable antioxidants that help protect the body against premature ageing and inflammation.
Minerals in amla powder also help the body absorb other nutrients and minerals, which may play an important role in supporting overall health or healing your wounds or cuts. The amla extract also boosts your immune system.
Amla Powder Nutritional Facts
Amla is a powerful antioxidant! Antioxidants help launch an attack against free radicals. Free radicals are charged atoms that are released by the body when you exercise or even when you breathe. Free radicals cause damage to your cells and may contribute to premature ageing, heart disease and other ailments. Antioxidants, including amla’s Vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene and piperine, neutralize free radicals before they can harm your body.
Also Visit: AMAZING BENEFITS OF AMLA MURABBA YOU MUST KNOW
Nutrients in Amla
Vitamin A: One of the most important nutrients in amla powder is Vitamin A. Vitamin A helps protect your eyesight and keep your skin healthy. It can also reduce inflammation in the body.
One of the most important nutrients in amla powder is Vitamin A. Vitamin A helps protect your eyesight and keep your skin healthy. It can also reduce inflammation in the body. Beta Carotene: Another important nutrient found in this is beta carotene, which converts into vitamin A when consumed.
Beta carotene is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage and may help prevent or treat heart disease, cataracts and certain types of cancer.
Another important nutrient found in amla powder is beta carotene, which converts into vitamin A when consumed.
How Is Amla Powder Made?
The powder is made by grinding dried amla into fine powder. Then, the water and mucilage (which is a plant extract that is similar to the gum) are removed from the mix and dried. The resulting powder can be stored in airtight containers and will remain fresh for up to 6 months.
Benefits Of Amla Powder
- -Amla powder has been a traditional remedy for eye care throughout India for centuries. In the Ayurvedic tradition, people drink Amla (the fruit) juice regularly to improve their eyesight and maintain overall health.
- -It also contains many antioxidants that help support your body’s natural healing ability. This includes helping you to recover from cuts, burns or other wounds quickly and completely while reducing your risk of contracting infections.
- -By promoting your body’s natural cleansing process, amla powder can help rid the body of toxins and prevent you from absorbing even more toxins through the foods you eat.
- -It can also eliminate harmful free radicals, which are known to cause serious damage to your body.
- -It can improve your skin’s tone, keeping it clean and fresh. And, it also helps relieve inflammation. As a result, you may experience fewer blemishes or pimples on your skin. Women who use cosmetics containing amla powder report that their makeup lasts longer and appears much smoother in texture.
How To Use
- 1. Cure stomach ulcers. Take one teaspoon of amla powder with a glass of warm water after meals twice a day. Stomach ulcers have been historically treated using the amla fruit, and usually guava leaves.
- 2. Clean your face to reduce Pimples. Mix two teaspoons of powder, one teaspoon each of powdered sandalwood and turmeric, ten teaspoons of rosewater and ten drops of orange-flower water to make a paste. Apply it on your face and wash it off after fifteen minutes with warm water (no soap). Leave your skin clean and glowing.
- 3. Use for the treatment of common cold: Mix one teaspoon of amla powder and one teaspoon each of powdered sandalwood, turmeric and ginger in two cups of water. Boil this mixture and then simmer for five minutes. Add honey to taste, if desired. Continue to sip through the day.
- 4. Use it to help cure a cough, cold or irritation in your respiratory tract: In a pot boil one-half cup each of amla powder and honey along with one tablespoon each of ginger, cinnamon and clove powders, ten green cardamoms and half a teaspoon each of salt, whole black pepper and ghee (clarified butter).
Face Packs made with Amla Powder
- Take a teaspoon of amla powder, turmeric powder and milk together. Add a few drops of lemon juice to form a paste. Apply the paste on your face and leave it on until it dries (about twenty minutes). Wash off using lukewarm water.
2. Another mask you can try is this one: Take a teaspoon of amla powder, rice flour and milk powder. Mix these dry ingredients thoroughly together. Add two teaspoons of yoghurt and mix them into the previous mixture for about ten minutes until you get a smooth paste.
Is there any Side Effects of Amla Powder?
It is believed that the nutritional content of amla consists of a lot more than just Vitamin C. The other nutrients found in amla, including Vitamin E, Vitamin A and piperine, each have impressive benefits that help to promote optimal health and longevity.
However, it’s important to note that you shouldn’t take amla powder by itself without consulting a doctor first. You should never ingest anything without talking with a professional first — especially if you have certain health concerns or conditions. Doing so could prove detrimental to your health!
- Dubai and Dubai Frame: An Experience of the FutureDubai is a city located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf….
- Best Treks to do in India in Summer 2023The Indian Himalayas offer a diverse range of trekking options for adventure enthusiasts, with varied landscapes and unique cultural…
- Best Tourist Places to Visit in Kerala for YoungstersKerala is located on the southwestern coast of India and is known for its picturesque landscapes, tranquil backwaters, and…
- Know About The Best Of Ranthambore Through Ranthambore Tour PackagesRanthambore is a popular destination for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. This beautiful national park is located in the…
- Kingfisher Beer Alcohol Percentage- Pricing In IndiaSeveral factors contribute to the Kingfisher beer alcohol percentage or any given beer. These include both the type of…