#1. What Is Ajwain Water?
Ajwain water is a traditional Indian drink that’s been around for millennia. It is an Indian herbal drink that is full of antioxidants. Ajwain is a culinary spice that has been used in Indian cooking for centuries. The benefits of ajwain water are that it has a cooling effect on the body and it can be used as an antiseptic agent.
It is known to have therapeutic effects that may be beneficial to health, such as anti-inflammatory properties, anti-spasmodic properties, and the ability to relieve cold symptoms. And it is also capable of reducing stomach acid, which can prove helpful for those who have heartburn.
It is most commonly found in Indian, Pakistani, and Middle Eastern cuisine. Their aroma is often described as smelling like thyme while their taste can range from bitter to sweet depending on how they are cooked.
#2. Know More about Ajwain Water
Did you know? If a person placed Ajwain water into a small jar, it would last for five years without consumption or discolouration. The drink has been used as a medicine in India since the times of the Kushan Dynasty, over two thousand years ago!
Ajwain water is an ancient Indian remedy that has been used for centuries to cure stomach-related problems like gas, bloating, indigestion, and upset stomach. It is great for people who are sensitive to spices because it has a mild taste with no spice or pepper flavour. Ajwain water also offers the benefits of adding food without actually adding any calories or fat to your diet.
Ajwain water has a wide range of benefits and is a great way to keep your digestive system in order. It can also help with other health issues like allergies and relieve symptoms associated with the common cold. It has been use as medicine for thousands of years for treating some ailments as well as being use as a cooking ingredient or spice.
You can also make Ajwain Tea from Ajwain. It is used to treat indigestion, colic in infants, ulcers in the stomach lining (aphthous stomatitis), bloating (meteorism), asthma (wheezing), intestinal parasites like worms or tapeworms (entamoeba histolytica), gallstones (cholelithiasis) and breast engorgement.
#3. How To Make Ajwain Water at Home?
- The first thing you’ll need is a cleaned and dried pot for boiling the water, as well as a small flameproof dish for heating oil. Start by pouring 1 cup of water into the pot and adding 2 tablespoons of fresh or dried Ajwain leaves to it.
- Boil the water for about 2 minutes, or until the Ajwain starts to turn brown. Then, pour in a pinch of raw sugar (optional). After that, add a pinch of caraway seeds, a couple of cloves, and a pinch of black pepper. Then cover the pot lightly with muslin cloth and leave it floating over the flame for 15 minutes.
- When you’re ready to use your Ajwain water you can strain it through a clean cloth (or paper towel). Alternatively, you can even boil it again, either to remove any extra spice or whatever substances may have been add.
- Once you have a cup of Ajwain tea, what to do with it? You can drink it hot or cold, or add some milk to make it more palatable. The milk will also aid indigestion.
- You can also add up to 1 teaspoon of Ajwain powder per cup of water for extra flavour (or if you want the flavour of those seeds even stronger).
#4. Benefits Of Ajwain Water
Ajwain water has multiple health benefits that have been verified by scientific studies in recent years. It is a natural antioxidant drink that has been famous in different cultures for over 2000 years.
Ajwain water is a natural, healthy and refreshing beverage. It has multiple benefits to the consumer. And it is a natural health drink. It boosts energy and strengthens immunity. It is also known to help maintain healthy skin and to relieve inflammation in muscles.
The following are some of the benefits of drinking Ajwain water:
- Ajwain water has numerous benefits. One of the most notable benefits is its ability to make digestion easier, which is an important feature for people who suffer from indigestion or constipation.
- A cup of ajwain water after a meal can help stimulate the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach and keep your stomach healthy. Another benefit is that it can help with weight loss by reducing your appetite.
- It helps in digestion and prevents constipation by stimulating digestive juices and improving bowel movements. This can be especially helpful for children with constipation problems or people with irritable bowel syndrome.
- It also helps in fighting against gas and bloating as it relieves abdominal pressure. This acts as an antacid, neutralizes stomach acids, kills bacteria responsible for indigestion and regulates intestinal functions.
- It is rich in antioxidants which help in detoxifying our body from free radicals that cause cancer, heart disease and other chronic illnesses. And also boosts immunity.
- It is also a powerful antioxidant which can help you fight heart diseases and cancer by detoxifying your body.
- Dubai and Dubai Frame: An Experience of the FutureDubai is a city located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. It…
- Best Treks to do in India in Summer 2023The Indian Himalayas offer a diverse range of trekking options for adventure enthusiasts, with varied landscapes and unique cultural experiences….
- Best Tourist Places to Visit in Kerala for YoungstersKerala is located on the southwestern coast of India and is known for its picturesque landscapes, tranquil backwaters, and rich…
- Know About The Best Of Ranthambore Through Ranthambore Tour PackagesRanthambore is a popular destination for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. This beautiful national park is located in the Sawai…
- Kingfisher Beer Alcohol Percentage- Pricing In IndiaSeveral factors contribute to the Kingfisher beer alcohol percentage or any given beer. These include both the type of yeast…